My 2nd poem, written on 24th August 2021



                             🌹🌹🌹🌹

                                          Welcoming my Nani (Grandma) 


                                    I am very excited because your plane

                                    Will come hurtling down the sky lane

                                    Tomorrow evening at 6 o’clock

                                    I will be watching time tick tock


                                  When you arrive we will give you a hug

                                  You will sleep with me, all comfy and snug

                                  In the morning we will sleep till late

                                 And wake up together at quarter to eight


                                    And I know for sure the days will fly

                                    As fast as the little birds in the sky

                                    I am happy you will stay for the rest of my break

                                    Like I said, I cannot anymore wait


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My first poem welcoming Spring